Wednesday, September 2, 2015

1995 Marvel Masterpieces Holoflash Dr. Doom - Graded BGS 9.5 Gem Mint

Set: 1995 Marvel Masterpieces
Company: Fleer
Type: Insert/Chase - Holoflash
Character: Dr. Doom
Grading Company: BGS (Beckett Grading Services)
Grade: 9.5 Gem Mint
Status: Personal Collection

I haven't seen the new Fantastic Four movie but from the "fantastic" reviews it received, I'm sure I can wait a little bit longer.  You know it's a box office bomb when critics are saying that the previous two Fantastic Four iterations were better than this most recent one.  Scary...

Well, I thought I'd at least honor Dr. Victor Von Doom with this post.  This card came from Fleer's Marvel Masterpieces set, issued in 1995.  All eight holoflash cards featured certain Marvel villains, including Apocalypse, The Mandarin, and Mr. Sinister.  





No comments:

Post a Comment